Tuesday, August 16, 2016

LOSING A BELOVED PET

I've loved many animals throughout my life. At the age of 66, I've had 6 dogs and 9 cats. All of them special in their own way. Five of the cats were rescue animals, as well as one dog. And that one dog just passed away at the age of 16 1/2 on August 5th, 2016.

Her name was Kitty Girl and she was a black lab/collie mix with the sweetest temperament any animal could have. She loved children and got along with all other animals brought into the household. She even saved my life once.

I miss Kitty, as she'd always sit beside my chair in the afternoon while I wrote. When her arthritis rendered her unable to walk, I brought my lap top to where she laid, and still worked beside her.

The house isn't and never will be the same without her. She is buried out back alongside other beloved pets who have gone on ahead of her. I know they all meet now on THE RAINBOW BRIDGE and are waiting for me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home